S2UDIO is a one-woman, NYC based freelance design/web development company that collaborates with individuals, musicians, artists and small businesses, to display their missions and information all in one place. i’ve been creating things for the web since 1998 for fun, and have never stopped coding. i’ve even managed to turn this hobby into a full-time career, for nearly a decade.
i try to leave my design mark on everything i work on, and although i use modern practices, i don’t just follow “web trends“. your content is the most important part of your website, not over-saturating it with large images or cluttered/disorganized content that shifts audience focus. i want you to have your objective shine through, and not get lost in the big sea of look-alike, themed sites.
do you need a website?
i’ve always prided entities on having the privilege and creative freedom, to own a place of their own on the internet. if you’re not just running an online shop, you should probably have a website.
even though we’re living in a time where free websites like facebook, instagram and twitter exist, and are extremely beneficial, you should still want a place of your own for people to explore you more in-depth. your website should represent YOU. there is only so much visibility, functionality and creative freedom that free social media sites have to offer. a customized background or header isn’t enough… social media is good to keep people up-to-date, but should still be a bridge between that and your site.
interacting with your audience is important…
nowadays, people either default to searching for someone’s social media account(s), or they’ll google the website to find current news, offerings, etc. if you choose to represent yourself online, you have to stay active for your audience, one way or another. people want to see that you’re currently involved and active without automation. a website is a fully personalized, extremely useful tool that you can use to keep those people up to date.
- listen to your ideas and project them into an organized, professional, functional, and easy-on-the-eyes kind of website. with billions of people using search engines and social networking as a medium every second, of every day, having a website is still a vital way to make what you have to offer known.
- work around budgets (if you need to split up payments, or work around a strict budget, i’m flexible – don’t hesitate to reach out to work something out*)
- give you lifetime support for your website (custom work not included*)
* more serice/payment info can be found here.
you’re in the right place if you need any of the following:
- web design, a refresh of your existing website, website restoration
- 24/7 access to manage your website content, yourself
- wordpress blog installs
- wordpress websites (full website for content management – with OR without a blog setup)
- custom website updates (large or small)
- graphic design
- image editing, re-touching and manipulation
- business cards/flyers
- paypal shops
- responsive design