S2UDIO is a solo, freelance development/design project that i started over 10 years ago, and it’s still going strong. before that, i’d been doing graphic design, and designing/developing personal and professional websites as a hobby since 1997. in 2008, i was inspired to finally try to take it on as a career, and i quickly/naturally succeeded.
although i had previously mastered development on my own through various programs, i now do all freelance work entirely by hand (most recently, only by means of WordPress). i choose to build on this platform, so that my clients have the ability to login, and make changes to their website content at their leisure. the possibilities of customization for people is endless, and i enjoy making it as easy as possible for my clients to maintain their content. it’s a wonderful convenience.
my developer experience:
• front-end developer for cafemedia.com (since 07/2013)
• web developer for (an unfortunately now defunct #RIP) edit.com, for nearly five years.
• full-time/freelance developer for nylon technology, for approximately two years.
i have good skills:
numbchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills (*wink*)
WordPress, CSS, Sass, graphic design, web design, web development, responsive design, photoshop, XHTML, Pods CMS, PSD to WordPress conversions, MySQL, PHP, Smarty, Templates, Trac, GitHub, Trello, Tumblr templates, etc.
in my spare time, i enjoy:
- designing affordable/rad jewelry
- designing kitschy t-shirts (skreened and redbubble)
- i’m also a huge fan of the new york rangers, and the new york mets
- my cat, oscar (he’s 11 years old, and super grumpy)
- traveling with my boyfriend